International Students

There are several ways for international students to visit or study at HUJI.

  • Ph.D. Program. We offer international students the opportunity to enroll in our PhD program. There are no teaching requirements, and financial support is available. For details see here.

  • Exchange Programs. The Hebrew University has partnerships many with universities around the world which enable short- or long-term exchange of students. For details see here.

  • Rothberg International School. Students in the Rothberg International School are able to enroll in mathematics courses. For details contact the RIS .

  • B.Sc. and M.Sc. Programs. Courses in these programs are given in Hebrew, thus knowledge of the language is necessary for study. Admissions and enrollment are the same as for local students.