סדנא לתלמידי בוגר מצטיינים במתמטיקה
The Einstein Institute of Mathematics will host an undergraduate workshop, bringing together outstanding (2nd and 3rd year) undergraduate students from Israel.
This year the topics are:
- Prof. Nathan (Nati) Linial: Of the wonders of discrete mathematics and some proofs from the book
- Prof. Tamar Ziegler: Ergodic Ramsey theory
- Dr. Ohad Noy Feldheim: Introduction to Gaussian processes
- Dr. Orit Raz: Introduction to extremal combinatorial geometry
Location and Dates
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, address, and institution.
- A grade transcript with a clear listing of the courses you've taken so far in your mathematical studies (an informal transcript is OK).
- Optional: Letters of recommendation are not required, but welcome. Please ask your teacher to send us an email of recommendation to the email address below.
Applications received by Sunday, July 7th, 2019, will receive full consideration.
Financial Support, Lodging, Etc.
Shared lodging (4 in a room) at the Bretter House including breakfast will be provided for accepted participants.
For inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org