PhD Sandwich Scholarships
Council for Higher Education of Israel - PhD Sandwich Scholarship for visiting Ph.d Student studying abroad for 3 month to 1 year.
Requirements: U.S. postdoctoral scholars who seek to pursue research in Israel, at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Submission: C.V., Candidate letter of motviation, Project/research description, Host letter of support, in a single PDF to email@example.com.
Deadline: around January every year.
Fund website for further info and application instructions: https://international.huji.ac.il/news/council-higher-education-israel-phd-sandwich-scholarship-program-call-applications-%E2%80%93-2021
Hebrew University contact: Ms. Keri Rosenbluh, International Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulbright Fellowships for PhD Students (one semester)
Who: Fulbright foundation.
For the 2022-23 academic year at HUJI:
Fulbright Research Fellowships for PhD Students (one semester):
- Background: PhD students for one semester of research during the 2022/2023 academic year. Awards will be granted on the basis of innovation, academic excellence, and potential to both advance knowledge and enhance mutual understanding between the peoples of the United States and Israel.
- Submission: Grantees plan their own projects, which may include independent library, archival or field research, consultations with local professors or a combination of such activities. Along with opportunities for research and engagement with local resources, this Fulbright Program offers invaluable opportunities to meet and work with local professionals and experts in Israel.
- Funding: $13,000 living stipend and limited health insurance for grantee only
- Application deadline: October 12, 2021
- Fund website for further info and application instructions: https://fulbright.org.il/program/2/326
- Hebrew University contact: Ms. Keri Rosenbluh, International Office email@example.com